Monday, April 10, 2006

Perenthian Islands, Malaysia





hi from the most beautiful place on earth !!

after being a bit under the weather for splitting up with my friends in Thailand, I took a 12hour bus that took me to the malay border, and then took a taxi under the rain to Kota Bharu. I stayed in a very basic accomodation and the morning after I took a boat to the Perenthian islands, where I am now !! It's the most beautiful place I've ever been. I am staying in a quiet beach where I can hear the ebb and flow of the sea in the evening and it's very relaxing. In the mornings they come to pick me up with a water taxi and I go diving ! I've seen so many sharks and fish that is amazing ! the water is so clear and clean that this is paradise. However, since I've been here to travel and move forward, I think I am off soon to the mighty Taman Negara, a 130 million year old jungle ... Will see !!

O.

-----------------

hola a todos desde las islas Perenthian en Malasia,

probablemente el sitio mas bonito del mundo si alguien me pregunta !! Estos dias aqui me han servido para reflexionar y darme cuenta de lo que quiero en la vida !! me he estado curando las heridas como un capitan en una casita al lado de una playa maravillosa donde hago snorkling con tiburones y me vienen a buscar por la manyana para ir a bucear a lugares espectaculares donde veo mogollon de peces !! Ya estoy mejor que cuando escribi el ultimo blog, asi que poco a poco voy a ser un tigre mas como antes, como Lluis, Sergi, el Mestre +, el Markie boy, Rogelio (ahora si), Quimo, Javitron, Chiqui, y otros mas que siempre estan conmigo en el camino !!
estoy bien, ahora si !!

O.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Que passa neng!
Ostia... he tornat a poder seure a la cadira mes de 30 minuts despres de l'operacio (fa mes de 3 setmanes ja), i tenia curiositat per veure q feia el Paddie 1, si ja s havia trobat amb el Paddie 2, si seguia el viatge amb el Tron... UPDATES UPDATES! M'he trobat amb moltes croniques noves i bones fotos... i a part q veig q t ho estas passant de conya i q la trobada PAD ha anat molt be (tant be q inclus tens ja el PADI).

To be honest... com diria el Sherlock Holmes... I am a bit jelous. Sembla q esteu al paradis!
I jo de mentres, acabant a contra-corrent el meu putu APR...

En fi... vivim en dos Mons diferents... per sort teva t has escapat del Mon capitalista! Enjoy it while it lasts!

I si... VOLEM FOTOS DE XATIRRINES!

Aloha
uri

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home