Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Bamboo hut, Hat Yuan, Koh Phangan, Thailand





hi from a remote beach in Koh Phangan !!

this is the most beautiful place I've been so far. After a nightmare trip from Bangkok into Surathani, then I took a bus, a ferry, a jeep and a small boat that took me to the best spot in the island. A beach that can only get reached by boat !! The water is so clean, and I am staying in a hut in a cliff where I can hear the waves at night and the food at the restaurant is just amazing !! I've been taking walks to other remote beaches and it has been great !! now I am in the main village (took a boat this lunchtime) and it's full of young swedish and english people that come here for the 'full moon party', but my side of the island is much more interesting !! I am going to chill out here for some more days swimming in the transparent water and catching sun and then off to Kao Lak to learn scubadiving I think. Will see.... More soon !!

O.

-----------------------

hola desde la playa mas bonita de Koh Phagnan, una isla llena de gente que viene a emborracharse y de copas pero tambien con rincones a los que se accede con dificultad y donde todo pasa tranquilamente !! Estoy en una playita donde solo se puede ir en barca, en unos bungalows al lado de la playa alucinantes, y con un restaurante donde ponen unos pescados espectaculares, especialmente la Barracuda !! estare por aqui unos dias mas, tomando el sol y banyadome en estas aguas cristalinas llenas de peces, y yendo a nadar al amanecer en plan capitan !! mas pronto, pero esto es espectacular y de los mejores sitios que he visto nunca !! mas muy proto !!

O.

1 Comments:

Blogger GoNiS said...

Diossssssssssssss.... que pinta tan cojonuda tiene todo!

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home