Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sabadell, Spain




hi all,

landed in Madrid some days ago now and my family came to pick me up (mum, dad, Silvia and Edu). Pretty cool to see them again !! The bad news were that I was coming from summer and now here it's winter, so it's cold, it gets dark very early plus I need to catch up with lots of sleep ... Everything is going to be alright though, coz travelling for a year has been the best decision I've taken in my entire life !!
Spending time now with family and friends, eating well and going out in the evenings. Mi little sister is pregnant !!! amazing news !! I am going to be an uncle !! wow !! Now that my trip is over it's time for me to look ahead to the future with confidence, because I have experienced many unforgettable things during this last year, I have learnt about myself and most importantly I have learnt that I must be happy every single day !!!

all good my end,

O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home