Friday, June 02, 2006

Savai'i, Samoa







hi, this is what I did in Savai'i (the big island):

24/5: stayed at Jane's beach. A set of fales at the village of Manase. Awesome ! relaxing, swimming, running ... lots of sport !!

25/5: went diving. Saw only one turtle and small fish but was fun !! after this I went to the lava field (from the eruption in 1905). Spoke to some samoans and thought: what a lovely country !! With my 'manaia tene samoa' (samoan girls are beautiful) everybody is very impressed !! in the evening I went for a beer with some really big samoan rugby players and it was great fun !!

26/5: Olemoe falls, went walking and got lost in the jungle ! Clear water, and nobody else but me and some prawns !! In the afternoon I jumped on a bus superpacked and some girls were sitting on my lap samoan style !! very interesting and fun !! after a 'tulou' (excuse me) they go and sit on you. What they do is literally weight you and whoever is heavier takes the seat !! I made lots of friends talking to samoans and they are great fun !!

O.

--------------------

hola, esto es lo que hice en Savai'i (la isla grande):

24/5: cogi un fale (chamizo sin puertas ni ventanas) en Jane's beach. Es simplemente alucinante dormir al lado del mar (a 2 metros !!) oyendolo por la noche. El sitio es increible. Fui a correr, a nadar, lei un libro ... como unas vacaciones !!

25/5: fui a hacer buceo. Solo vi una tortuguita y algunos peces, pero fue muy divertido !! por la tarde fui a ver un campo de lava que quedo despues de una eruopcion en 1905. Alli hable con gente de Samoa. Que gente tan maja (solo se decir algunas palabrillas, entre ellas 'manaia teine samoa' = 'las chicas de samoa son preciosas' y la gente se sorprende y me quiere conocer !!) !! Por la noche me fui a tomar unas cervezas a la playa con unos tiopos samoanos muy gordos y simpaticos !!

26/5: las cataratas de Olemoe. Fui caminando y como no hay nadie ni ninguna senyal me perdi por la selva como dos horas. Pfffff. Al final encontre las cataratas y me banye en agua cristalina. No habia ni el Tato, solo unas gambitas y yo !! Por la tarde fue lo mas divertido, montarme en el autobus !! siempre cabe alguien mas, y la gente se miran unos a otros, y el mas ligero se sienta en el regazo del mas pesado. Supercurioso !! como yo era el unico blanquito y se sento encima mio una chica joven, todo el mundo empezo a reirse !!

O.

1 Comments:

Blogger GoNiS said...

Tío, tío, seguro que te pusiste todo picudo con la samoana sentada encima tuyo. Qué más pasó tronko?

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home