Monday, June 05, 2006

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia





hi from Brisbane,

my first day in Australia has not been the best so far at all !! I got stopped at immigration coz they thought I was carrying drugs simply coz I was carrying a spanish passport !! Anyway, Brisbane is a bit like a big city in England but with lots of sun. They have an artificial beach and people hang out there. It's sunny in the day and cold in the evening. Had lunch under the sun in a nice cafe in the south bank (like in London). Staying in a dorm, on my own and still with the bad feeling form customs, so not good... So to cheer me up I just went to the cinema and bought myself a book, and getting the hell out of here tomorrow to Cairns !! Try and look on the bright side !!

all good from sunny australia !!

O.

-----------------------

hola desde Brisbane,

mi primer dia en Australia no ha sido demasiado bueno ... me han parado en inmigracion pq pensaban que llevaba droga y he estado una hora hablando con los polis !! Vaya tela. Al final se han dado cuenta de que no llevaba y me han dejado ir. Bueno, Brisbane se parece mucho a una ciudad inglesa, pero con sol !! De hecho hace sol por el dia pero frio por la noche. He comido bajo el sol en un cafe muy bonito, al lado de una playa artificial que es el 'place to be'. Como estoy en un dormitorio chamizo, solo, mas colgado que un chorizo he ido al cine y me he comprado un libro y manyana me las piro de aqui !! esto es lo bueno, que si no me gusta me voy !!! mucho mejor ahora !!

todo divino ya !!

O.

1 Comments:

Blogger GoNiS said...

Cabrones los de la aduana. Pero nada... tú caña a las aussies para desquitarte.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home